Hands-on, change agent, critical-thinking, strategic thinking, persevering, passionate about making companies more efficient and reliable through proposing and overseeing best practices:
• Implemented and restructured Internal Audit function in several multinational companies (both public & private companies).
• Performed financial, business processes, information systems, compliance and non financial metrics audits always based on risks.
• Identified and implemented opportunities for process improvements and savings.
• Implemented ICFR (Internal Control over Financial Reporting).
• Improved the efficiency and effectiveness of the SOX compliance process.
• Developed solid segregation of duties as far as ERP accesses are concerned (SAP).
Gained experience leading highly qualified and multicultural managers:
• Expert in internal controls, internal audits, risk management, compliance and corporate governance.
• Within multinationals such as Deutsche Bank, United Technologies Corporation, Amadeus IT, Telefonica.
• Across continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, LATAM, Middle East, North America).
• Mastered Big Four audit methodologies (trained by Deloitte).
• Auditing certifications: CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) & CRMA (Certified in Risk Management Assurance).
• Regular trainer within the Spanish chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Specialized in Internal Controls - COSO (Internal Control Certificate) - Compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act - Due Diligence - Risk mapping – Corporate governance - Quality Assurance Review - USGAAP - IFRS - FCPA - Change Management.
• Fluent in French, English and Spanish.
Responsable audit interne
Discount Bank , Luxemburgo - CDI
De Mars 1993 à Octobre 1997
Executive Program for Corporate Directors
ESADE - Corporate Governance
2017 à 2017
Espagnol - Courant
Anglais - Courant
Français - Langue maternelle